Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Voice

I am a Fashion Professional. I love vintage, contemporary, and costume designs. Fashion to me is more than being the next fashionista. I enjoy every aspect of the fashion industry from the designer to the customer. As an observer and dreamer I plan to learn as much as possible from the fashion industry. I will follow culture, history, and individual taste to the end of the world. Fashion is an art. An outlet of ourselves. We can be anything and be anyone. There's no better feeling then finding a garment that makes us a little brighter or even a little mysterious. With fashion alone we tell the world a little bit ourselves every day. For example, how we feel, who we are, and what we believe in. You can say so much without saying anything at all. I’m more incline to individual fashion, but I have to admit I’m obsessed with suits. I just love the way a man looks in a well tailor suit. I have the same appreciation for a women in a flattering evening gown. Fashion doesn't have any rules and can be anything you want. Just remember more is less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment